- The units are suitable for inserted wall boxes or surface boxes.
- 4 wires between Power UPU and operator panel UCU
- 4 wires from UCU to fire detectors 500-IDx. Max. 11 detectors in systems with 8 connected with siren (85db).
Operation – Universal Design:
- Simple operation from detectors with standard visual and sound signalisation (54-2).
- All operation with convenient access. No need for reaching detectors in the ceiling.
- Integrated Manual Fire Alarm button «Panic» giving instant Fire Alarm. No delay.
- Note! The Panic button are only active if the Operator Panel is in Fire alarm condition.
- Silencing fault alarms after 10 minutes, will be automatically activated.
- Testing of sounders using designated test button. Test signals last for 3min.
- Siren/Sounders (max active in 10 min.)
- Alarm Relay (No/Nc/Com) which can time delaying for 15sec, 3/6/9min.
- Fault Relay (No/Nc/Com), may be chosen to be activated in case of disabled system.
- OC output give 0V in alarm.
- Self -calibrating sensitivity, insects/dust in detectors will be indicated as yellow blinking.
- Loop- and power faults as well as sounders dis-connected will be indicated as fault.
- Modern battery and charging technology gives the system 72hr. backup.
- The charger adjusting itself to the battery condition keeping the battery in prime condition.
Integration to other systems:
- Simple integration to larger addressable fire systems, KNX systems etc.
- Supervision of loop and sounders. Power and batt fault can be sent to external systems.
External Fire alarm from other systems may activate the sounders in the system
- Each apartment has its own operator panel UCU which also can transmit the alarm to the other apartments.
- Alarm in one apartment will start alarms in all other apartments connected to the system.
- uCU-rs485 which are the com unit in the operator panel can delay the transmitting of the alarms in 2 min.
- Alarm relay can have time delay of 15sec/3/6/9min.
- Silence the sounders after 10 min. using the pushbutton. Max sounders time 10 minutes.
- Detector which is in Fire Alarm will have a fixed RED led. Detector having been in alarm will be blinking red.
- If local alarm signal disappears and detector is no longer in alarm, the Fire Alarm relay will be reset.
- An UCU having been in Fire Alarm has memory and must be manually reset using button: «Disable»